Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sweden - Kitesurf Session 63

Waking up and getting out of the tent under the sun in the Habo Ljung camping, I really thought I was just going to have breakfast, pump the kite and jump on the water...


Unfortunately, the wind was playing lazy, so we decided to visit Lund in the morning. It started to pick up around midday, so it was time to check out the famous spot at Ljunghusen. But with the wind still light and the waves demanding a stronger push, I ended up not getting the gear out. Thanks to the advice of some cool locals that were packing up as I arrived, I drove 20km North to the spot at Klagshamn. This flat water venue was perfect for my 12m kite. The menacing clouds and rain were there again, but at least we were only three sharing the spot!
Since, due to the bad light, the photos weren't great, I decided to post just a few in black and white, for a dramatic touch...





0 comments: