Tuesday, April 02, 2013

My brother's first - Snowkite Session 44

As I said in my previous post, my brother came to France with his wife for a week long visit. I've been wanting for a long time to show him what snowkite is all about (living in Portugal, he only kites on the water or with his buggy) so, even if the forecasts weren't helping, we chose the best (or least horrible) day to try it.


The early morning fog and the light winds didn't discourage us and, with his wife freezing her ass and watching us, we started getting the gear ready...


After a while the sun appeared and, with a little explanation and 5 minutes of getting used to, my brother was off snowkiting for the first time!



Unfortunately, the wind stayed weak during the day, so I couldn't show him all the great terrain we have around in the Col des Supeyres to play. Nevertheless, he definitely liked the experience and wants to try it again next time he comes to visit. We spent a lot of time with our asses on the ground, but it still was a fun day!


0 comments: