Thursday, February 04, 2010

CFSK - A tour in the Snowkite Freeride Championship!

I had lots of fun giving a hand in the 2nd round of the Snowkite Freeride Championship in France, brilliantly organized by the kite association I belong to, the Kenelle Air Force, in our "homespot", the Col des Supeyres! So much fun, that I didn't even take the time to get my camera and shoot some pictures... Fortunately, most of the others did, so I can offer this blogs' visitors a "best of" from this amazing weekend. Enjoy!

(photos by Kidipet)












(photos by Thibaut Méline)



(photos by Olive)




(photos by Wanou)



(photos by Simon Polo)























An inside view of the race (by Seb).

The France3 news story on the race.


A cool ambiance edit that sums up the weekend (by Froggy).

0 comments: